Hello Everyone you might have forgotten me my name is Lauren and I first started blogging over ten years ago. It wasn’t called blogging when I started and I did it on Tumblr. My spelling was atrocious but the love was real. I wanted to reintroduce myself and my blog, so I decided to make a list of twenty five of my favorite things. It’s in no specific order so just enjoy and if there is anything that stands out to you, let me know.
25. Kale, I don’t know when it happened but somewhere in the middle if 2020, I fell hard for Kale. Kale now has a permanent home in my fridge and my heart.
24. Sparkling Water, I have always been obsessed with Sparkling water. Since I stopped drinking soda over ten years ago, it became my go to.
23. Dressing up for Brunch or Dinner, I can’t explain it I’m not a foodie but getting dressed to go out is something I really enjoy. I prefer getting dressed as opposed to actually getting there.
22. Sending Tangible Cards, birthdays, weddings, special occasions and GBL sales (Good Body Lifestyle), I really believe in the power of a tangible hand written note. That’s why I will never give them up and that’s Why I still do them.
21. Hosting Events, this is no secret it’s what I spent most of my professional life doing. planning and coordinating events and I love it. Be it a movie night at my house or a Boob Shower, I look for any excuse to celebrate.
20. Celebrating My Birthday Whenever I want. Growing up my mom never held birthday parties for me or any of my siblings. She could barely remember them and the whole world knows by now my birthdate is not quite accurate. Because of this I find that celebrating my birthday has become a compulsory lavish affair. I didn’t have a wedding and don’t care about that, but my birthday MUST HAPPEN. It must happen in style darling!!!!! If I ever don’t want to celebrate my birthday, check on me I am not ok.
19 . Candles, I light a candle as soon as I enter the house. I love what a good candle can do for a room and your mood.
18. Room temperature water because cold water is disgusting and barbaric. 17. Wearing matching workout outfits, I just feel extremely put together and healthier lol. 16. White Nail Polish, I’ve been wearing white nails since I was 19, some would say I invented the the trend, I wouldn’t say that but I know they would 🙃.
15. Getting Packages, I don’t need to say more. 14. Messages from beautiful strangers on Instagram telling me how I inspire them. These messages make me so happy and reminds me I’m not running around in circles for nothing. Most days that’s how I feel like I’m chasing my tail and I’ll never catch it.
13. Fresh Flowers, I buy them myself and I love looking at them. 12.Working out before my day officially starts, when I start my day with a workout I feel unstoppable. My body and how it looks & feels is very important to me so when start my day with a workout it’s a good feeling. 11. Currently obsessed with all things in the color deep green, from clothes to food. That deep forest green is really having a moment in my life.
13. Workout Classes and matching workout sets, Something about wearing a matching workout set makes me feel like I really have my life together. I can’t be the only one who thinks like this 😂😂. 12. Calling Costumer service and getting a human being on the phone. Who would have thought we would start being grateful for something like this. Talking to a human being about exactly what’s wrong with me feels so good. 11.French Jazz Music while I clean, it just puts me in a peaceful mood.
10. Cleaning My bathroom, this is no secret we all know I love a clean bathroom. the bathroom is a place where gross things happen but it’s also a peaceful place so I need it to be clean. 9. Weekends, Something about the weekend. Now I currently work most weekends. But there is something magical about Saturday Mornings and something equally depressing about Sunday Afternoons.
8. A Good Book, no pun intended (If you know you know) I love a good book I have always found refuge in books. My world has always been chaotic and it’s in books that I find peace. I even started my own book club and I love it when I see all the tags from you guys on Instagram about what books you’re reading. I just finished reading “Animal Farm” and whoa it was surprisingly good.
7. I Do Not and Will Not Talk About Politics with You!!! Life is hard enough, I refuse to debate with anyone about anything related to something where the answer is correct based on a majority vote, this includes COVID, Abortion and race related issues. Please F**K OFF.
6. Ramen/Pho, I became obsessed after I relocated to California. I don’t know why I’m only hearing about them now. I could live off these things for the rest of my life. 5. Owning A TV But Never Turning it on, this is funny for a lot of reasons. I love going to the movies, but staying home and watching tv I just can’t do it. When I was younger my mom dated a lot trash men, 99.9% of them were unemployed. All they ever did was stay at our house and watch TV, we would come home from school and they would just be there watching TV. I associated people who watched a lot of TV as worthless. The next part that makes this funnier is I worked in television for ten years and I never actually owned a tv of my own before 5 months ago 😊😊.
4. Videos of baby pigs, piglets, They are so cute. 3. White Sneakers or nothing at all.
2. Technology and Gadgets, I love all the latest gadgets, I’m really into I blog, vlog and run a business so keeping up with technology is very important to me. I’ve been working in the tech industry for almost three years now.
- Being around Female Business Owners, there is something amazingly iconic about a woman who hustles I want to be her friend. In my perfect world we all run shit and brunch three days a week and take at least one group workout class on the weekends. Do you feel like you knew all these things about me already or are you shook. Thanks for sticking around Love Bunnies , the next blog post will probably upset a few people so enjoy this one until next time.